Tuesday, January 20, 2009

WOW


That's all I have to say about WOW Baking Company cookies.

My friend is a door to door salesman. He was out working a few weeks ago and ran into the guy who either runs the bakery or sells thier products, I don't know which. But, he gave my friend a few cookies to try and he immediately thought of me. Because they are GF of course.

Snickerdoodle- This cookie is fantastic. Moist, tasty, better that the original. They do fall apart a bit. Not like they are crumbly (they are very moist), but just like they don't stick together as well as a typical cookie. This is not conducive to a happy 2 year old. If you have a 2 year old who is neurotic and will have a major meltdown should his food break while being eaten, then by all means break them up first. Snickerdoodle is new and not available on thier website yet though you can find it in stores.

Chocolate chip- This may be the best chocolate chip cookie you have ever tasted. My 7 year old tells me that this is way better than a "regular" cookie and could I please just buy these all the time? Very moist. It tastes like it just came out of the oven. Yummy.

Peanut butter- I haven't tried this one personally. I guess they didn't have any when I went shopping. My boss who has CD also told me that these are great. I believe her. I want one now.

Ginger molasses- This cookie is great if you like ginger. I really don't. I try to be objective though and it is a good cookie. It just has a very distinct ginger flavor. If you love ginger then this is definately the cookie for you. Way more flavor than your typical mainstream ginger cookie.

Brownies- I have yet to try the brownies, but I don't doubt that they are great. If you have tried them, let me know.

You can order cookies from http://www.wowbaking.com/

Soon they will have frozen cookie dough available online too. Visit thier website and you can get a free cookie. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment