Thursday, March 12, 2009

WOW cookies!




So we made a little trip to the WOW Baking Co. in Kent today. We picked up an order of generously donated cookies for my Celiac Disease Meetup group. The people there are great and gave us a bunch of cookies so that my whole group can try all of the flavors. BTW they have a new flavor. Oregon Oatmeal. Yeah....YUM. They are made with REAL gluten free oats. No faux oatmeal cookies there. And they have cranberries and apricots in them which makes them good for me, right? Right. :)

The little one was in heaven because they gave him a huge fresh baked cookie. I tried to finagle a few bites, but he couldn't spare much. I must say these are the best premade cookies you can buy, gluten free or not. Buy some now.

http://www.wowbaking.com/

1 comment:

  1. just discovered your blog--thought you might be interested in checking out my gf blog that's mixed with other fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete