Thursday, February 12, 2009

OH cupcakes


Can I just start by saying how much I love Pamela's GF baking products! They are all so good. I started off using Bob's Red Mill stuff and it's not too bad, but there is a general consensus among my GF friends and I that someone at Bob's is putting stuff in the wrong packages. Seriously, the pancakes taste like they should be muffins, the cake is like cornbread, the cornbread is actually pretty good, but we like it better as shortcake topped with strawberries and whipped cream. It's just confusing to me. Pamela's pancakes are awesome. No different from the real thing. And her chocolate cake mix is to die for! It is so moist and chocolatey and delicious. I make cupcakes and frost them with cream cheese frosting. Everyone at work gobbled them up. My daughter who is anti-GF asked if I could make her birthday cake out of it. Then my husband asked if he could take some to work and feed them to the guys that pick on him for having to go GF with me. Guess what thier wives will be buying at the store? Scrumptious!

No comments:

Post a Comment